Transfer fee for buyer with CPL: $40
Transfer fee for buyer without CPL: $60
BODY ARMOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing from Tactical Systems Armory, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
• You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase.
• You are not a felon.
• You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased.
• You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state.
• Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws.
• You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes.
• You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes.
• You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions.
• Transference of armor products to any foreign person or entity is subject to ITAR regulations and subject to written authorization by the US Department of State.
• You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased.
• You understand that body armor is not bullet proof--IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT--and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed.
• You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm--any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution.
• You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tactical Systems Armory for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Tactical Systems Armory may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Tactical Systems Armory will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor.
Tactical Systems Armory assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY TACTICAL SYSTEMS ARMORY. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Tactical Systems Armory specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Tactical Systems Armory does not cover any consequential damages. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.